Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Great Documentary!

We are taking FULL advantage of our Netflix + Wii combination!  I think we have watched about 7 documentaries since Saturday, 3 movies, and 2 TV episodes.  I'm in love with this combination!


But tonight we watched a documentary that was so great - so innocent.


This is such a great story!
Three different schools show how their students are preparing for the annual dance competition.  One of the schools has some incredibly talented kids.  Their excitement and innocence is so endearing.  Isaac & I found ourselves getting excited for them when they did well - and maybe even planning on having our kids do ballroom dance when they're in elementary/middle school.

So sweet -- definitely recommend!
<3

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE any movies that have to do with dancing!!! Am adding this to my see list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to see this movie now:) Thanks,sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely smitten with ballroom dancing, now if I could only convince the hubby. Maybe the movie would do the trick...

    PS having a giveaway, join the fun.
    http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com/2010/11/socks4life-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete