Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays!

I needed a bit of an escape!  And Leigh Ashley doesn't disappoint with the "Wee Bit Wednesday!" So link up & play along!


 
 
{one} what kind of camera do you have? I have a canon powershot I think? I don't know -- it's pink & was a gift 2 years ago. It works :)
{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy? I think I go with an iPad or a freaking killer purse
{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away? oh easy - in the same house forever. I love my parents, & thankfully Isaac does too. It's awful when my parents are out of town or I am and I can't get ahold of them :(
{four} is your christmas tree up yet? it is not - we're deciding if we want to get one this year, we leave for hawaii on the 21st...so we're trying to figure out if it's worth it yet.
{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store? no. but i own some.
{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life? probably eat the same meal
{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season. my husband, my family, my home
{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon? yes i highlight it - definitely at the salon, i am in no way talented enough to do anything involving color & my hair! yikes! risky!
{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater? at home with isaac -- at the theater by myself. I love going to the movies by myself. It's so relaxing.

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once? probably the $5million at once -- then i can pay off homes, loans, and whatever else, invest & give a majority of it and still be able to buy some cool stuff.  all at once!

Ahh, it's nice to clear your brain every one in a while!

2 comments:

  1. loved your answers! I cant' decide on getting 5 mil at once or 1,000 for life..hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. my vote - take it all at once, then you can make big decisions and start putting $$ away stat! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete