Monday, November 29, 2010

ROCKSTAR!

*Disclaimer -- this will be a whole hearted "Toot your own horn" type of post. Please be aware*

I FEEL LIKE A SHORT SALE ROCKSTAR!  TODAY I AM THE ONE TO MAKE A BANK BEND OVER BACKWARDS & SUBMIT TO MY WILL & LOGIC!

Take that EMC!  You try to pull & push me around like a rag doll -- well looky here, in the end you're the one who took it on the chin & gave in to ME! 
So you can kiss my patootie for putting me thru the wringer last week.  Because at this moment in time I AM the one who is victorious (for the benefit of our client), and I AM the one who ultimately backed you in to a corner when your own negotiator made decisions that were to the detriment of your company.  So sit up & take notice of me -- because I WILL NOT back down when you try to play your silly games.  I'm bigger, stronger, & more determined than you!

Ahhhhh -- feels soo good!
Now...back to the normal hustle & bustle of my day!
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment