Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hit By A Bus

You know when you're just mentally and physically and emotionally exhausted?  To the point where you feel like you've been hit by a bus?!  This is my state right now.


Today was awful in the sense that a short sale file feels like it is running down hill so quick and there is nothing that I can do to fix it or stop it or ensure that this gets closed.  I hate this feeling that I have absolutely no control over it.  I've been working so hard on this file and this stupid bank (*cough EMC cough*) is re-nigging on the details they said would work to get it closed.  It is so frustrating to feel like you've got it figured out and at the 11th hour they go back on their deal.


One good thing was that in the midst of that frustration I was able to be honest with my mom about where I was at & what I was feeling.  I think she is finally understanding that we handle stressful situations differently - but I still accomplish what she wants me to get done.  So that was positive.


Ugh....Say a prayer for this file and for me.  
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment