Monday, November 22, 2010

Days of Gratitude - Day 22 + Commitment

Lazy Sundays

I absolutely LOVE lazy Sundays - there is nothing better than coming home from church & bumming it the rest of the afternoon.
I came home, made lunch for Ike & myself, got some gas before the weather got crummy, went for a quick tan (yes yes I know...not seen as healthy by many - but I'm headed to HI in 29 days! Can't be see thru!), quick trip to the grocery store for some bread & milk, then it was home to catch up on some shows & nap the day away. 
It was awesome and much needed.

Here's my "commitment" piece...Hawaii is 29 days away, time to cut back all sweets, increase work outs & generally watch portions, etc.  Phew!

<3

ps! I'm having the HARDEST time trying to figure out what to get Isaac for Christmas. We have a one gift rule + stocking.  Any suggestions?! The man is a jack of all trades, a true Renaissance man. I need ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment