Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Days of Gratitude - Day 23

Movie Nights In w/ Isaac

I love spending nights at home with Isaac - and last night was a great one in particular. 
Isaac made a quick stop at the Redbox (our new, slight addiction) and picked up Toy Story 3.  We've both been wanting to watch it, and it didn't disappoint.  Although I am a bit sad that the entire saga is done. But what a sweet movie.  I didn't cry nearly as much as I did in "UP!"  That one had me in full on ugly crying mode! (I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that....)
Isaac even made a 2nd trip out to get popcorn when we discovered we were out - then made some great hot chocolate.

I love that man - I love movie nights - I love hot chocolate - and I love waking up to snow in my backyard! Yup it actually snowed & stuck here in the valley...a very rare occurrence.  
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment