Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Somethin' In the Water

Recently my friend Heather and I were chatting about how so many people from our high school class are expecting babies.  We joked there was something in the water in our town.  It is just crazy to me.  I know it's the natural progression of life - but it's weird at the same time thinking of these people I'd gone to school with forever having babies.  Are we old enough to be having kids yet?  Weird....I just haven't been able to wrap my mind around it fully.

I'm excited for the day when Isaac & I have kids, seeing what combination of us will manifest in our kids, both physically and characteristically. But right now I'm enjoying this time just the two of us.   
I think we'll just keep living vicariously thru all our buddies for the time being :)

Anyone else experiencing the baby craze? ;)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment