Monday, November 8, 2010

Days of Gratitude - Day 8

Clean clothes

I know it seems silly - but it's one of life's simplest pleasures.  Knowing that no matter what your clothes are clean & ready to go.  Nothing worse than waking up in a rush to get out the door & realizing that your favorite pair of pants are in the washing machine!
*Confession...today I feel like I'm in a foul mood.  Everything & everyone is pissing me off and I don't want to deal with any of it. Urgh  Can it just be the end of December already so I can be in Hawaii and away from all the freaking annoying people & things at work?
*Confession #2...I've recently started thinking of other things I'd like to do in my life as a career.  Part of me would be too scared to do anything (creature of habit) because it's easier to continue where I am...but days like this make me wish I were doing something else entirely.  Not that I'm not thankful to be working because I am, but it's so exhausting sometimes, and most of the time I don't actually really enjoy what I'm doing.  But what it really boils down to is that I literally have no idea what I would do otherwise...

<3

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I couldn't agree more! I love doing laundry. It always smells so good.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete