Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Wishes

This is about the time when I start compiling my Christmas wish list.  But for some reason I'm coming up blank for what to add to my list.  Maybe it's because I feel like now that I'm officially an "adult" & married, all the things I really want, I could just purchase for myself.  
The only things I can muster up are: a new pair of brown flat boots (I have yet to find just the right pair...any direction or help from any one??) and a new watch (preferrably a bit on the larger side).


My other slight dilemma...my birthday falls 5 days before Christmas (but fear not! These two sets of presents are typically never combined!).  So I'm trying to compile two lists - two sets of wishes - two sets of options for my family to pick from.


OK OK I know...not a huge problem & there are worse things to be dealing with, but with the day I've had today -- I'm trying to focus on lighter things in life.


<3

2 comments:

  1. zappos.com I was just looking at boots yesterday...also piperline.com.....so many cute flat boots....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank you MG! I want to find the right pair before I ask, so I can ask for the specific pair!

    ReplyDelete