Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday (TGIF!!)

It's time again to fill in some blanks!  Thanks to Lauren at thelittlethingswedo for providing us with the blanks!
 
1.   My last haircut was       the end of August, before my friend's wedding.  I'm in desperate need of a trim & color.  But I'm realyl wanting to grow my hair out...

2.  My most daring hair moment was       when I chopped 13inches off my hair the last day of spring break my junior year of high school.  It was right before our local Junior Miss pageant that I was in.  But it was so freeing -- and my hair has never been that long again *tear*

3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is       a bob -- I just think my face is too round to pull it off - it'd likely look like an odd bowl cut..yeesh!

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)  being brunette -- like the beautiful, deep brown.  But I love Isaac's color too...it's really dark brown(looks almost black), but when the sun hits it just right, you can see specks of red, it's beautiful! (Praying our kids get his hair!)  
 
5.  My go-to hair do is       straight & down - my hair is moderately wavy, but not wavy enough where I can get those pretty waves if I style it just right.  It's straight from the top of my head to about half way, then it's wavy, and then straight again. Bizarre I know. 

6.  My biggest hair disaster was      hmm...I'm usually pretty safe when it comes to my hair.  Probably when I got my hair cut right before high school graduation, and the gal cut it like right at my chin. Talk about accentuating my ultra round Norwegian face!

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is        I don't even know -- I'm what you would call "Hair Dumb."  Never have ever really figured out how to manipulate my hair to do anything fun.  I'm not talented in that way sadly

8.  My best hair day was       my wedding day.      .
 Side party, braid on one side & a bun (cuz my hair won't hold curls) with a BEAUTIFUL comb!
 
9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was   easily when my hair was permed. GASP! Yes, I had my hair permed! It was the early to mid 90's, and my cousin had just graduated from the Vidal Sassoon academy in California - so I was a guinea pig.  Not the best look in the world to say the least!

10.  My hair is       pretty standard, gets frizzy if not maintained and is usually in about 1 of 5 different styles I can do.  Expansive repertoire I know.  

Thanks as always Lauren!
Days of Gratitude will continue today as well!

<3

1 comment: