Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Days of Gratitude - Day 17

Grocery Shopping
Today I'm thankful for the fact that hubby Isaac & I can go grocery shopping together & stock our cabinets & fridge.  But mostly I am thankful that we have the ability to go to the store without hesitation or hindrance.  So I suppose in actuality I'm thankful for the blessings of our jobs that enable us to go grocery shopping when we need to.
Side note -- stellar husband got asked to speak at the next Portland Nike Coaches Clinic this coming March.  To say that I'm more than proud of him is an understatement.  He rocks!  It's an honor for him.  College coaches from across the country will be speaking - and so will my husband.  Oh sure, he'll probably speak in a break out session - but no matter! Still an honor! I know he's excited & I'm excited for him.  
<3

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful post:)
    Wish you a lovely day
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a Pistacho Press GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

    ReplyDelete