Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays!

It's time again to pass the time with Leigh's Wee Bit Wednesdays!


{one} what time do you normally wake up?
my alarm is scheduled to start going off at 6:15am. But I typically hit the snooze button 3-4 times, which makes the actual time of my wake up about 6:45am.

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Honestly no...I'm not one to karaoke, I'm an observer :)

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
aqua

{four} what color best matches your personality?
probably green...vibrant but not in your face

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings...turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, pecan pie, etc.

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
3 - one car key, one house key, one office key

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
nothing out of the ordinary - the standard doggie treat stocking. Boston's a good boy all year round.

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
No freaking way...barf.

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
grocery shopping & cooking -- I wish I were better at cooking, but alas I am not, I'm not good at coming up with something on the fly.  Besides then we'd always have something tasty & healthy to eat!

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
aisle - I usually always have to go the bathroom. and it works out perfectly, because Isaac loves the window so he can lean in to the window to sleep. match made in heaven ;)

Just a few more items to get thru before my day is done! Yahoo!
<3

2 comments:

  1. ahaha i don't do karaoke either, at least not in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love watching it -- my husband is pretty hilarious, he has a great voice but will always sit in a dark booth and sing from there. it's great

    ReplyDelete