Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Days of Gratitude - Day 9

My Brother Allan
Brother/Sister Disneyland trip - before my wedding
After Al's Bootcamp Graduation! December 7, 2007 (Pearl Harbor Day)
Obviously a PROUD Navy Sister! 
My Dad & Brother when Dad swore Allan in to the United States Navy. A really sweet & hard day for our family.
Night on the town, San Diego, CA. 
Picking Brother up from Camp Pendleton before he moved East to VA

My brother is one of the most special people I know & definitely one of the top people in my life.  Don't get me wrong, growing up we were ruthless to one another.  But some time in high school I think we both had a realization that once our parents are gone, we're all that one another has.  We're thick as thieves - I kick his butt in to gear some times & he often times keeps me grounded.  He was my "Gentleman of Honor" in my wedding which was really special. I couldn't think of any one else to hold that special role in my wedding other than Allan.  I'm excited to see where God leads him, who God brings in to his life, and for the day that my hometown lovin' brother returns home!

He makes me thankful -- can't wait to bear hug the kid come December!!

<3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment