Monday, November 15, 2010

Zumba Craze!

Alright I have to admit this...I am quickly becoming a ZUMBA MANIAC!  I'm loving it more and more every time I finish a class.  Oh my gosh - I love it!


It doesn't feel like you're working out and you get to listen to super fun music.  Now hear me when I say I am not your typical person who adores working out.  Just the opposite in fact.  But this class is making it easier and easier to get myself to the gym and enjoy it.  And not just the gym -- but working out in general.  I'm enjoying running more, while trying to find other ways to just be active in general.


Hoping that this winter Isaac & I can take some dance lessons!  Wouldn't that be a fun thing to do in the dreary winter time?! :)


<3
ps - 36 days til Hawaii, time with Isaac's family & reunion with my best friend Heather...I've been missing her.  She's a great friend to me

3 comments:

  1. I've never been able to try zumba, I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil and I REALLY want to take Salsa lessons! I know there are a few places in Portland where you can go Salsa dancing and I always thought that would be such a fun date night thing... to go dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyrstal you definitely should! So fun!

    Natalie - I really want to take like the classic ballroom dances. I'm not sure this Norwegian booty could do the salsa ;)

    ReplyDelete