Sunday, November 7, 2010

Days of Gratitude - Day 6 & 7

Day 6: Today I was thankful for friendships -- my friendships, my husband's friendships, and for our friendships.  We spent the entire day with friends - mostly Isaac's friends from college. But I am overall thankful for the fact that we have great friends to share our lives with.


Day 7:  Today I was especially thankful for my God - my relationship with Christ and for His forgiveness & grace.  I was able to talk about my relationship with Christ today with my niece who joined me for church today & with a couple of girls who are freshman at our local high school.  They are gems, open to sharing their lives and me speaking in to their lives.  So I am thankful for the opportunities that God is giving me these days to speak in to the lives of these girls and love them as God as called me to.


Spending our night watching silly TV & doing laundry...oh the life of being married. Haha
<3


ps - prayer request: it's our annual YL dessert & auction this Thursday.  It helps to cover the majority of costs for our summer camps.  Please pray for the generosity of our community to overflow for the kids who live here.

2 comments:

  1. friendships are the best things to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - and this weekend was a great example of what a blessing it is to have great friends!

    ReplyDelete