Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Days of Gratitude - Day 16

FORGIVENESS

Sometimes I over look the power of forgiveness, and a lot of the time my sinful side is stingy about giving forgiveness.  It's not something I'm proud of.
But in the course of last night's conversation with hubby Isaac - I realized how important forgiveness is.  How essential it is to being married and making it thru every single day with the person you are with.  
Asking for forgiveness -- and freely giving forgiveness. Without the free & mutual exchange so many things bubble up and ugliness & apathy is bound to spill over.

I'm thankful for the forgiveness my blessing of a husband granted me last night. One of the reasons I'm still thankful for Isaac

Don't be stingy - give forgiveness without pause. I'll be practicing that all week.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment