Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays!

Wee Bit Wednesdays always seem to make Wednesdays easier to get thruA little bit of whimsy and folly is good for the soul every once in a while! :)  So thank you Leigh Ashley 
for providing my Wednesday fun!
 
{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
easy answer...clean shaven. who wants a face burn after kissing?! sheesh!

{two} what's your favorite sundae topping?
again easy...caramel & hot fudge. it's pure perfection

{three} do you own slippers?
absolutely! 2 pairs - and they are amazing. one pair has rubber sole bottoms, confession...I've been known to wear them out in public.  the other pair are super comfy and slouchy, just the best for couch days!

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
nope - never lived any where that had big enough trees 

{five} how do you relieve stress?
hmm, take a "mental health day," cry some times (depending on level of stress), work out

{six} what's your favorite dr. seuss book?
oh my goodness so many! Hop on Pop, Oh the Places You'll Go, & I Can Read With My Eyes Shut :)  Love Dr. Seuss!

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
nope - I want to with hubby though.  Ballroom would be fun!

{eight} which do you use more: thesaurus or dictionary?
thesaurus for sure

{nine} what's your favorite form of exercise?
I'm loving Zumba right now - but running is always a good stand by

{ten} what's the longest you've ever waited in line?
Space Mountain, Disney World Christmas Day 2002 -- 1 hr, 25 min.
They literally closed the gates & turned people away because there were 80,000 people in the Magic Kingdom alone.  I think we only went on like 3 rides that day. Words of wisdom, NEVER, I repeat NEVER, go to Disney World on Christmas day!

I have FINALLY found the perfect nude nail polish at my manicure yesterday!  I have bemoaned to my friends of my search & how every time the polish comes out too pink, too sparkly, or too white - making my fingers look silly.  But yesterday the heavens opened & my fingers are now boasting the perfect nude shade!  Just a little sparkle when you look real close, but otherwise perfection! Loves it!
Funny how the small things often bring so much joy! Oh and well dinner with my favorite cousin in the world helped round out my day as well!
<3 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Zumba...looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finding your perfect nail polish color, that is so funny!! i tried zumba a few weeks ago and it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete