Monday, March 7, 2011

1 step forward...

and a giant PUSH backwards 5 steps.  Or at least that's how I'm feeling right now.
So remember how I've mentioned before that 85% of the time it's great working with my mom.  Right now I feel like I'm in a deep valley of the other 15%....I'm emotionally drained & frustrated.  Had to have a hard conversation with mom on Saturday - thought we had moved forward.  Yet today she shares something with me that just pushes me even deeper in to that valley.


It's so hard to be motivated, passionate, or focused on anything when every thought I have is that I'm running in to a brick wall every single day. A wall that I myself have built a portion of. But a wall none the less....


It's just a super frustrating and makes me sad inside.
An other wise pretty ok day has gone to the crapper...

No comments:

Post a Comment