Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fill in the Blank.....Sunday??

Phew - it's been a whirlwind of a weekend! Friday was Wyldlife club - Saturday I was working - and today brought the Shamrock run (ran better than the last run - even ran full out the last mile & a half...and felt good!).


So to catch up with the Friday Fill In...here it goes!  So thanks Lauren!


1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is       my marriage for sure.  I'm pretty proud of the way that Isaac & I started our relationship, our engagement, our wedding and now our married life. I'm super proud of our dedication to our long term goals & we're knocking things off the list now that will make our lives easier when we have kids in the future.  And I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing college with ZERO debt, that feels really good.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    on our couch in our living room -- with my fleece blankie.

3.  My fashion philosophy is    hmm...I really appreciate fashion in a lot of ways; but to be honest I don't know if I've developed a "philosophy" for my own fashion. I'm trying to figure that all out for myself.

4.  Something every girl should have is     a great pair of jeans & a great pair of heels to match with it.

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....     random stuff -- wallet, makeup bag, journal, 2 pens, OfficeDepot card, chapstick, paychecks from the bridal store to be deposited, check book .

6.  My favorite music right now is       I'm loving this reggae band from Hawaii right now -- The Green.  Some of the guys in the band are schoolmates of my brother-in-law. But it's GREAT music! They have the #1 reggae album on iTunes right now. Check them out - super chill.  Probably would be one of the highlights for me if we ever lived in Hawaii....the music  .

7.  My favorite part of my body is       probably my legs - they're skinny but strong and I know I can depend on them to carry me thru    .

This afternoon has been super relaxed & chill which is nice.  But tomorrow it's back to work with Mom...hopefully all goes well right off the bat.  But you just never know!  But the upside to this week -- The Green is playing in Portland on Wednesday & hubby & I are going! Yahoo!  Annnnnnd Mom said I could come in late on Thursday so we can stay out late! Double Yahoo!!
How was your weekend??
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment