Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

As always...thanks to Leigh Ashley for providing my Wednesday entertainment.
Link up & follow along!

{one} what color is your kitchen?
it's white...boring I know...hubby & I have plans to add a cool backsplash. we'll see how far we get :)
{two} do you have a good luck charm?
nope

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
pen most of the time - but i'm specific with my pens, particularly at work

{four} can you use chopsticks?
yes! Japanese husband taught me well..although, i admit i still get intimidated when we're with his family. i feel like the oddball who can't eat!

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
showers for sure...
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
most of the time i'm a ranch girl - but every so often i mix it up with italian. yeah i'm super unpredictable ;)
{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
probably not sing it - but I could definitely say it!
{eight} do you have any allergies?
slight allergy to pollen - but biggest pain is my allergy to mosquito bites.
now you're probably thinking i'm just like everyone else...but i disagree.  one bit will go from small to the size of a half dollar in about 20min, the itch can wake me out of a dead sleep, and i'm not one of those people who can feel mosquitos when they're biting you. it's awful. I joke that OFF! is my summer perfume

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
is this even a question?? creamy - with out a doubt
{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
no...i value my life.  same answer for why i've never picked up a hitch hiker!
It's Ash Wednesday (meaning the start of Lent)...what are you giving up?
I haven't quite figured out what to do yet...suggestions?
<3
 

1 comment:

  1. i would totally not be able to say the alphabet backwards, that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete