Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes...

you just have to give thanks for your friends!

As of late I've been blessed with a bunch of hang out time with my great friends.  I can't complain one bit, because it's made me realize how different each of my friends are.  And how they each bring out a different side of me.  What a treat they are!  

But in particular, I'm recently excited at the prospect of two of our friends dating! *gasp!* I played matchmaker a bit...and though I'm always a bit nervous when I try to hook up two of my friends, I think this might be a pretty good match!  The guy in question has never been married, only dated a couple of girls seriously - and is generally the 3rd, 5th, or 7th wheel in our group of friends. But never does he make you feel bad at all, he's just along for the ride and enjoys being together.  The girl in question is a dear friend who is admittedly terrified of the possibilities...will he call again, is he interested, does he think well of her, etc.  Our first get together, our guy friend thought she was engaged - so didn't even really interact with her!  Guys sure are thick headed sometimes! ha!  But so far it looks promising.  I keep telling my friend, just go with it until the Lord says stop! And I'm trying to remind her not to be afraid/fearful!  So think good thoughts for these two! They'd be a great match in my opinion!


In other news...hubby comes home from Houston tonight! Huzzah! I sure do miss him at night - I had forgotten how safe I feel when we're together.


Have you ever tried to hook up two of your friends?? How did it work out?
<3
 

3 comments:

  1. i hooked up two friends in college and they got married!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did as I was so worried that it might not work out but it seems that you are great in matchmaking:) Good for you,sweetie
    Enjoy your afternoon

    Ps: I’m hosting an EmersonMade GIVEAWAY today! Super cute shirt just in time for spring:)

    ReplyDelete