Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lazy Blogger...

Yup that'd be me.  I've been such a bum as of late & I must sincerely apologize.  I know not many people read this sucker (sometimes that makes me glad!), but for those who do...I'm sorry!  Please forgive this rookie blogger.  I wish I had the freedom to sit at my desk at work and blog to my little heart's content...but alas, the boss lady (aka mom) would have my head for it!

So I'm left to blogging when I get home from work, or the gym.  And often times I find myself curled up on my couch snuggling with a happy Hawaiian - and a small part of my brain convinces me that "the blogging can wait...." And so it does. (Pardon my use of the word "And" and its use twice to start sentences!)

I did have some fun events last week & snapped a couple pictures -- though none of me & hubby, whoops!  Not doing so hot on our "capture our lives" new years resolution!  So when I get home tonight I will post up a couple decent pictures...if there are any.  Otherwise I'll just blog about our fun adventures last week! 
Love to you friends!
<3

1 comment:

  1. blogging is overrated sometimes :) I'd rather cuddle on the couch with mark too ;)

    ReplyDelete