Friday, March 25, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

Takin' a quick break from my normal work tasks to complete the Friday blanks!
Courtesy of Lauren at the little things we do...
1. My most prized possession is my family photos(especially the old ones), my wedding ring,Isaac's great-grandma's water color painting, & our gold cranes :) (if you're not sure what I'm meaning...ask, and I'll share the story!)

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be I don't know that I have a response to this...I think each age I've passed & each age to come will bring lessons & experiences every other age couldn't.

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is with family & friends, visiting, eating good food, taking naps, shopping for the casa, & catching up on trashy "reality" tv

4.  My outlook on life is be good & do good. too simple?  Ok then..well, be a good person, care for people's hearts & souls, share the gospel, and try to always grow.  Do good: never tire of doing what is right (II Thes 3:13). Do good deeds for those around you

5.  If you want to annoy me, just  be arrogant & talk down to me.  That will get you an unsavory response pretty quickly

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to naps, anything carb related(i'll take pasta over chocolate any day), hugs/kisses from hubby, looking at family photos

7.  When dressing for the day one should heck...I don't know! Be comfortable & dress as though you're always going to see or interact with someone important.  My mom says Dress for the job you want...not the job you have!

Finally catching some March Madness games tonight with friends. Should be fun.  I'm loving how much friend time Isaac & I are getting in these days, but also allowing quiet, home time for ourselves.  Talk about blessings!
<3 

1 comment: