Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Late Night Wee Bit!

I sincerely meant to link up earlier but the day got away from me somehow.  But I will admit it was fun to learn some new techie type tools to utilize at work.  It'll be a bit of time to figure out how they all work together & if they work for us!


That aside...link up & follow Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit Wednesday series!



{one}  do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
not typically -- and if my jeans happen to have holes, it's from normal wear & tear

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I try to - however not always successful

{three} what's your favorite way to eat an oreo?
the only way to eat it is to first dunk in milk...the only way!

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
typically not - hubby's Hawaiian, so the norm there is to take off your shoes outside. since it's so cold/wet here most of the time, we take our shoes off at the front door.  very rarely do we wear our shoes inside

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
easy answer...Isaac! then my folks, then my brother, then my best buds!

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
actually yes....it's a standard occurrence at our fall YL camp. except we have our fights on the beach and get hosed off at the lodge before going in.  it usually ends with someone having oatmeal lodged in their ear...good times

{seven} do you snore?
nope -- but hubby certainly does. thank the good Lord above for CPAP machines, saved my life! that baby comes every where with us!

{eight} do you how fast you type?
not sure...let me take a typing test real quick to see.....
ok...92wpm...my parents got me started on Reader Rabbit Teaches Typing pretty young

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
nope

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
light butter -- nothing too special or exotic.

At least I got this done on Wednesday! :)  Better late than never right?!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment