Friday, March 11, 2011

Stoked!

It's not often that I post anything good or "exciting" about work -- but today I feel super stoked! 
Despite the fact that a short sale deal almost nearly died, I was able to communicate clearly with our negotiator and get them to approve it -- even with increased closing costs! Huzzah! Go me! Pat on my back!

And even if the seller didn't seem quite as enthused as I was about the prospect of getting this bad boy sold -- I didn't let them squelch my excitement!

That aside...picking up mom today at the airport - and we'll finally be able to get back in to a normal work routine.  She doesn't take her next trip until May.  So we've got some time to work work work!

And tonight brings lots of events - Wyldlife club(be thinking of me...I'll be speaking tonight, and I'm not entirely sure how it'll all pan out...), and then Mo Mo's place for games, friends, fun, & early birthday celebration for the lady!
Good way to start my weekend!  I'll be working tomorrow at the bridal store & running an 8K on Sunday (Shamrock Run) - super fun!
What are your plans this weekend?

<3

p.s. fill in the blank friday will be done tonight! pinky promise! :)

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your run today!!!!! and really, no one else says nbd?????

    ReplyDelete