Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whirlwind


Today has just been a crazy - hectic - full day.  From beginning to end it has been non-stop.  Started off by rushing around to get an addendum signed, to get a file updated, so that I could get at preliminary HUD submitted to a bank for final approval & clear to close with wire instructions for my escrow officer. PHEW!  I realize that probably didn't make a whole lot of sense to anyone outside the real estate world... but that was just the start to my day! 

I am so looking forward to going home early (running has been canceled tonight -- my best bud Mo's grandfather passed away yesterday & they are making plans to head south to CA, please think of, pray for, & send good thoughts to her) and getting some much needed laundry washed, dried, folded, & put away!  I may even open a bottle of wine to get through the ordeal.

3 more days and I'm off to San Diego to meet up with the little brother.  We're going to be driving home from his current duty station at Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base.  For those of you who don't know, my awesome younger brother is an E-4 Corpsman with the United States Navy.  I'm super proud of him -- not just for his service, but for the man that he is becoming.  God is doing a good thing in him and it is so fun to see how all the pieces are coming together!
Here's a pic of the two of us from his boot camp graduation
He's by far the best brother a girl could ask for.... Love that kid.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening too!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment