Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pet Peeve of the Moment

I absolutely HATE being on hold - it is the worst way to spend my time.  There is nothing worse (obviously I know there are worse events in life) than wasting X amount of time on the phone listening to lame elevator type music.  Then its amplified in its sucky-ness when an overly energetic woman comes on the line... Bah-hum bug is all I say to that.

Oh well...
Made it to 5:15am Group Power this am...it was a little easier than I thought it would be.  Once I was up & dressed and in my car, I was awake and ready to go!  But boy oh boy - I am out of shape! Group Power was pretty dang hard this morning.  That won't deter me though... I'll be back Monday morning!

<3
ps...SUPER annoying & frustrating when you get a short sale approval in TWO WEEKS for a buyer, and then they back out.... gah! Lord where are you in this??

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that is an early gym class! And I was proud of my self for getting up at 6am, you are already almost done!

    :) Marcie

    ReplyDelete