Friday, May 28, 2010

Pain In The Neck

And I'm being 100% literal.  I woke up this morning ready for a normal day - hopped in the shower; and BAM!  Immediate pain in my neck - not even sure what it was.  Maybe raising my arm and turning my head a certain way.  Who knows.  But the entire day has been spent slowly turning my head trying ot stretch out and push thru the pain.

I even went to see a chiropractor - which I normally do not have a problem with.  I've seen chiropractors previously ( I have a tendency to hurt my lower back) and had no problems.  But today I saw a different doctor, walked in, filled out my paperwork, sat down in the chair, he felt my neck, had me turn my head left to right - and crack crack crack; one more go around with turning my head - and crack crack crack.  To be honest, it sort of caught me off guard.  So much so it got me a bit choked up.  Though the cracking ultimately felt good - I didn't really feel all that much better.  I finished up some other items at work and then have spent the remainder of my day on my couch, icing and trying to relax.

This all comes at an awful time in my opinion -- I'm supposed to fly out tomorrow morning and spend the weekend with my brother driving home from San Diego.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be feeling better because Lord knows I want to!


On a side note -- I'm on the hunt for some good wedding blogs.  Yes yes I know -- I'm already married.  But I just love all those details surrounding a wedding.  It is so fun to pull all those seemingly unconnected pieces together to create a larger picture that truly expresses the personalities & love of a couple.  So here I go on my search!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!  I'll try & snap some good photos from this weekend with Allan to share!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment