Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Monday

It's Monday.......

I woke up in my own house, with my husband (whom I love incredibly) by my side, with utilities on, a hot shower available, clothes in the closet/dresser, food in my cupboard, a car in my driveway, gas in the car, a phone to call people/check email....


And within 30 minutes of being at work, I had this overwhelming feeling that I am missing something, that something is a-miss, that nothing in my life is right, that I will never feel confident/comfortable with the finances, etc.  It was overwhelming actually - to the point of tears.  It makes me feel super vulnerable talking about it - putting actual words to it, giving it a name, bringing it to light.
Maybe this is more about learning how to settle in to my adult life - learning that I'm not going to get to do everything I want whenever I exactly want to do it - learning where true value lies.
I need a big ol' heavy dose of contentment....   Yeah, contentment & peace
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment