Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ARGH!

Just when you think you're making progress - something has to know you back down on your rear end!

I've been working this short sale file with my mom for nearly 8 months now, and we just received our final approval of the file from the bank last week. So that was a plus.  However.... now that we finally have that approval, we learn that the buyer has received notice that they will be laid off in the next two weeks & are unable to go through with the transaction.  Humph!

It just feels like there is something always to battle against.  Now granted, I would never want to have another person in a situation where they can't pay their mortgage due to job loss - but this is just a sucky situation all around.  So now it's back to trying to find another buyer to move forward on this process and to go through the whole process again!

Mamma Mia.....  Is it 5 o'clock yet?
<3

ps... NWM's training begins today... in the rain. Lucky me

2 comments:

  1. My dads house goes to auction on the 26th of August... I dont know anything about short sale vs. foreclosure vs. auction but if you think you can put it into short sale by then... let me know and Ill give you the details..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz - send me an email, my mom could probably help your dad. annamac4@gmail.com
    Is your dad's house here locally in the Salem area? Look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete