Monday, May 24, 2010

The Parker Celebrity Crushes

That's right -- Isaac & I have an understanding about our mutual celebrity crushes.

I have a soft spot for Gerard Butler...
Particularly in "P.S. I Love You" - I think it's primarily that accent (I LOOOOVE listening to Isaac break out his pidgin accent when we're in Hawaii - I think I just have a love of accents).

For the hubby... it's Miranda Lambert
The man has a love of country music & line dancing.  It's so funny because whenever her "Cotton" commercial comes on  he stops whatever he's doing.

Haha - love my husband, he gives in to me when a new Gerard Butler movie comes out and goes with me to see it.  So I return the favor by letting him blast Miranda's music whenever he likes.  But here's the key... it goes no further than appreciation.  More of a joke than anything else between the two of us.
Hmmm....wonder when Gerard will be coming out with a new movie?? I wasn't too fond of his latest with Jennifer Aniston (two thumbs down).

<3

1 comment:

  1. GB is so cute. I find his demeanor adorable. He is easy on the eyes too.

    :) Marcie

    ReplyDelete