Monday, January 31, 2011

Sappy Me!

Did anyone else watch Hallmark's movie last night besides me?? Well hubby Isaac watched too - and was sweet enough to indulge me.  I typically don't get drawn in by their movies, but last night was one I just didn't want to miss!
 The Lost Valentine was such a sweet story - detailing a love that was strong & deep, never faltering.  There was one particular scene at the end of the movie that brought me to some pretty strong tears.  WWII love stories strike a chord with me, veterans strike a chord with me, The Navy strikes a chord with me (love my Sailor brother), honoring our fallen soldiers strikes a chord with me -- in essence the entire ending of this movie struck a chord with me. All in all it made me thankful for the love I share with Isaac, made me thankful for the veterans who served & current serve, and made me thankful again for the Navy.

If you didn't have a chance to watch it last night - see if you can get your little hands on it, definitely worth it.  I didn't think it was too sappy or over the top for the most part, but it's a Hallmark movie - you have to expect the sappy factor to go up a bit.
What do you have planned for this week?  Tonight I'm jetting to the club for Group Power, quick bite to eat at home, then back to the gym for some ZUMBA! Super fun!
<3

4 comments:

  1. I so want to watch this movie now:) Sounds so good:) Btw: Zumba sounds so fun. Im planning to try it sometime soon:)
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it!! I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen it, but now I want to! I love Betty White.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely look in to finding it! Such a sweet story!

    ReplyDelete