Monday, January 3, 2011

Death Warmed Over...

My exact feeling right now...death....

One of my least favorite parts of traveling is the seeming inevitability of catching a nasty cold post flight.  And boy has mine hit hard.  I've been doing my best to battle it with Vitamin C(in various forms), nasal decongestant, cough drops, & rest.  Husband has been very good to me the last two days - didn't even say one sassy thing about my mop top for hair.  Even made me soup twice -- stellar husband that he is.  And he's been incredibly patient & gracious with me when we're talking about pretty serious things in my haze....for which, I can be a bit over emotional when I'm sick.

So that aside here are my(our) few New Years Resolutions - we'll see how we do at keeping them this year!
1. Document our adventures & daily life better. We want to be able to show our kids what Mom & Dad did before they were born, share our adventures & silly things with them, and to have them always to look back to when things get rough.
2. Change our bodies & lifestyles!  We have a goal to be in the best shape (lose & sustain) before we start having kids - mine for somewhat selfish reasons, his for wanting to prolong his "youth" he says.
3. Keep the kitchen sink clean at night - no dishes in the sink when we head to bed.  This should be fairly easy, just have to stay up on it.
4. My last one -- finding more ways, unique ways to show Isaac how much I love & appreciate him.  I think I've got one idea already...just need to figure out some more details!

Off to work - we'll see how far I get today...like I said, death warmed over...
<3

1 comment:

  1. Ohh hope you will feel better soon,sweetie
    Wish you a lovely day and Happy New Year
    Muah

    ReplyDelete