Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gratefulness

So I had a revelation last night - and it made me incredibly grateful.  In the midst of all this craziness & chaos, a constant source of support & love has been Isaac.  No really - he has been an absolute rock star.  From foregoing our planned weeknight dinners to be with my family, to making breakfast & dinner for my large family - he has pretty much done it all and been the best support anyone could ask for.   God is good.

Here's the song my grandfather wants played as part of Grandma Jewell's service on Friday - I had never heard it before this past Sunday, but it's sweetness & simplicity have me listening to it nearly every day.  I miss her....tomorrow is going to be rough to say the least.
Please pray for healing, comfort, and with my extremely large (and ever growing) family...grace most of all.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment