Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays!





Link up & play along with Leigh Ashley!


{one} how tall are you?
I'm 5'3" - a shorty, I know



{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
honestly - probably food. Hubby & I love our food..haha that makes us sound like fatties...ha



{three} what are your three favorite websites?
facebook, etsy, & hulu - saves me



{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Nike - or my Asics...super comfy running shoes



{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
brussel sprouts - or really fishy tasting fish, blech!



{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
ok - honestly, probably lik 7 pairs but about 3 or 4 are my go to jeans. I need to replace my trouser jeans in the worst kind of way though!



{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
Fashion reporter or PR agent



{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope and I don't intend to!



{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
two - but does Isaac count as a pillow too??



{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
3.5 most of my life is fairly organized - for the things that aren't OCD organized, there's a method to the slight chaos, I know where most everything is at all times.
 
It has been a CRAZY day! But I'm looking forward to Group Power with my buddies tonight & Zumba with my cousin as well! I feel like I'm getting in a workout groove! Loves it!
 
<3 

4 comments:

  1. Zumba....I love it! Its so addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i spend most of my money on food too, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what does that say about us Krystal?! Food junkies? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also cant eat brussel sprouts..There is something about the smell that it just doesnt work for me...hahah
    Happy weekend, sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete