Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project Office

I've mentioned it a couple of times before - but I hate my office.  For the longest time it was the catch all room for Isaac when he had roommates.  And for some reason it has stayed that way.  There are boxes in there filled with I don't even know what - papers from Isaac's freshman year of college (circa 1998!) - and a handful of items that are mine.  It has the potential to be a great room, inviting & warm - a place for hubby to play his music and work on football.  

But currently - it is a black hole.  In talking with husband last night I think we are finally going to tackle the mayhem this spring break.  Clean, Organize, Toss unnecessary items and PAINT!

So here's what I need from you guys! What are your best tips for getting an office organized? Any ideas for desks - book cases(we're book nerds) - paint colors - comfy chairs.  Bring em' on! I'll take any & all the help I can get! And I promise to post some before (*shudder*) and after pictures once we get going.  Yes I know...it's still a couple weeks away, but with the kind of mess we're dealing with I think we're going to need the time to plan!



<3

2 comments:

  1. Ikea has some amazing office solutions...You should have a look and I usually like light colour office spaces:) Happy day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful Garnish party supplies GIVEAWAY today :) ...Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto on ikea. they are super affordable

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete