Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who Knew

I have been looking for a black dress for the last 3 days to no avail - I mean really, who knew trying to find a black dress would be such an issue.  


Don't get me wrong, I saw some ridiculously cute dresses on my search - but with where I am right now with my body I just couldn't seem to find one that I felt comfortable in & confident to boot.  It was just a strong reminder to me that I want to get control of my body, my habits & my mentality. I want to walk in to a store and have no concern about looking & feeling cute. 
So here's the real deal - I am 154lbs(not proud, largest I've ever been in my life...), but I am me & I am loved.  I will take control and be active in every part of my health, I will not be passive and take the path of least resistance.
But I have a goal
and...
I am in control of my life...


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment