Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Days of Gratitude! - Day 1, 2011

Well being that today is the 1st of November, I am compelled to bring back my Days of Gratitude series I started last year.  It's a good way to remember the small things that occur in our daily lives in the beginning of the holiday season when so many other things can steal our focus.


So here it goes -- Day 1
Today I am thankful for the partnership I'm blessed with in Isaac.  A partnership that's rooted in Christ, a partnership that is founded in trust, and a partnership that is OK with continued growth.  And recently our partnership and dedication has brought us to an awesome place -- we just made our VERY LAST school loan payment! I'm so stoked! Huzzah! We've already come up with our reward before we start going bananas on the car loan....one more thing before we're DEBT FREE.  You read that right...debt free! I can't freakin' wait - I feel pretty proud of us, that in our mid 20's & early 30's we are within feet of not being beholden to ANYONE except our Lord & ourselves.


What are you thankful for today?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment