Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Days of Gratitude - Day 2, 2011

Truth be told -- I am not in a very good mood right now.  Probably for a variety of reasons, one of which is that monthly jokester that likes to show up.  And with that comes the waves of emotions (man, I think I'm likely going to be an ugly MESS when I'm pregnant...oy), exhaustion, and the deep desire to curl up on my couch with a delicious, over flowing plate of green curry, egg rolls & pad Thai.  But that wouldn't exactly fit in with what I'm trying (or attempting to try...yes, attempting to try...) to do with my weight/eating habits.  Oh yah..and my heart freaking HURTS for my friend who experiencing extreme heartache today. Ugh.

So with keeping that in mind, I will try to find something to be thankful for today...

Day 2
Today I will choose to be thankful that I woke up in a comfortable bed & was able to take a shower in my own home, and drive my own car to my place of employment.

Beyond that I'm definitely in a blue mood -- how do you break these moods?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment