Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Days of Gratitude -- Day 22, 23, 2011

Day 22 - Yesterday I was thankful for Isaac bringing home a slurpee for me on his way home from school conferences.  Small yet impactful. He's a good husband.

Day 23 - Today I am thankful that I don't have to come in to this freakin' office for 4 full, complete days. I will not be addressing emails, phone calls, nothing.  And I need it....


Hitting a bit of a limit with work and my mother right now.  She is driving me insane (she always does right before she leaves for a trip) & really showing no real care about the fact that we're actually hosting Thanksgiving this year & that it's a bit stressful.  I am irritated....and that's holding back.

Happy Turkey day tomorrow friends. I apologize for coming up on the the end of the series with a moderately solemn note. But boy am I tired of work and everything associated with it at this very moment.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment