Thursday, November 17, 2011

Days of Gratitude - Day 17, 2011

Day 17 - Today I am thankful for my little brother.  He's a pretty spectacular guy.  I mean honestly, the girl who is blessed enough to grab his attention is going to be beyond lucky.  The kid is responsible, kind, and gracious beyond words. We've had our rough patches -- but our young adult lives have been filled with great conversations, fun adventures, & lots of love. Plus the kid is in the Navy, is a Corspman (and freakin' good at that!), and chose to serve our country.  That pretty much makes him the best person around.

He's pretty awesome!
From our brother/sister trip to Disneyland before my wedding in 2009
I'm proud of my little brother.  And I'm so interested to see who he ends up with and how his life will unfold!

Looking forward to the weekend already - nothing special planned. More work & a restful Sunday are on my agenda.  Can not wait!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment