Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Accomplished

today is one of those days where I feel really accomplished.  I feel very proud of myself for the work I've done in getting 3 pretty challenging short sales approved & closed.  And another came thru with an approval today! 

There are certainly days when I've gone home frustrated to no end & on the verge of tears out of pure anguish.  But today -- today is not one of those days.  And yesterday I got to experience two awesome events.  I was able to go to two signing/closing appointments for two of our clients.  One a single lady who works two jobs and is just a salt of the earth type of person.  And the second a small family, dad's a teacher & mom's a stay at home mom -- so incredibly sweet.  They were beyond excited that the buyers for their home were actually going to live there & not just have it be an investment property.  That certainly helped put everything in perspective for me & reminded me of the big picture of why I do what I do with my mom.

Today was a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment