Friday, November 4, 2011

Days of Gratitude - Days 3 & 4

Day 3:
Super thankful for Isaac's high school coach -- he's helping coach at OSU now, and graciously offered to get us tickets for the game this weekend! I'm so pumped! I haven't been to an OSU game in AGES! And it's homecoming which should be fun -- neither of us are OSU alums, but whatever.  Bonus, his coach is getting us access in to the hospitality room after the game to hang out! How fun! But I'm crossing my fingers that Oregon stays true her to schizo weather ways and holds off on the rain!

Day 4:
Realizing that this time next week I won't have to be at work (Thank you Veterans Day) and will be prepping for a HUGE Hawaiian feast with some new friends.  They lived in Hawaii for 5 years and are aching for some "local" food.  Isaac & I are too happy to oblige :)  I mean, who are we to deprive people of some of our favorite food, that we make often.

Today is realtively quiet here in the office, and I can't say I'm disappointed.  An approval for a short sale came thru.  Found the boots I've been searching for online.  And I'm going to my alma mater's play-in football game tonight.  Despite the fact that I'll likely freeze to death, I'm very excited!  Finding that I am loving football more and more as I watch it.  What I don't find myself loving even still are the ridiculous long hours --- sometimes it just wears on you & you get tired of practice & film break down.  But such is life, right?
<3

1 comment:

  1. i need to start this gratitude thing! better catch up now :)

    ReplyDelete