Thursday, November 10, 2011

Days of Gratitude - Day 10, 2011

Day 10 - Today I am grateful for the United States Marine Corps.  I am grateful for the role that this branch of the military played in the lives of my parents; and ultimately my life.  I am grateful for the sacrifice of the men & women who proudly wear the eagle, globe, & anchor (symbolizing the Marine Corps' presence in the sky, on land, & on the sea).  I am grateful for their dedication to excellence, protection, and pride in our nation.  And most of all, I am grateful for the incredible sacrifices made & being made by past, present, & future Marines.

Marine Corps Memorial, Washington D.C.

My Devil Dog Parents: GySgt & CWO-4

Check out my pops fresh off bootcamp graduation!
I swell with pride when it comes to my dad & mom and their service!

Happy Birthday Devil Dogs! Semper Fi
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment