Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Obsession

Our household has a new obsession...and that lovely obsession is the wonderful show Friday Night Lights.  Thank you Netflix for being so good to us!


One word -- Ahhhhhhhhhh-mazing.


Let's just say that in 3 nights we have burned thru 20 episodes.  Granted those 3 nights have been the last two Fridays and a Saturday.  It is so fantastic - a lot of the ways that Coach Taylor interacts with his wife, I see similarities in the way that husband and I interact.  Particularly during football season.  Supportive of the husband, and his love - but not taking any kind of nonsense.  


Love to you friends....but I'm going back to my new show.  And I'm already depressed that it ended just recently.  How sad.
<3

3 comments:

  1. i've heard that is a really good show, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness YES! I didn't think I'd get hooked so fast, but it's good

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone keeps telling me I gotta get into that show.

    ReplyDelete