Monday, August 29, 2011

Why Bother

I have reached a limit with these short sales -- I have reached a limit in dealing with impatient, bratty buyers -- I have reached a limit in my stress around working files really hard -- I have reached a limit.

Here's how my morning has gone thus far -- FINALLY get conditional approval from a bank (mind you only 60 days from original submission, and it had to go thru additional FHA/HUD hoops) and when we call to let the agent know the only thing he can say is that he's re-sending the termination over.  The buyers have found another house.  Never you mind that they will NEVER get in to another house as quick as they could with THIS file now that we have the approval IN HAND! They don't care...they're moving on regardless.

This type of stuff just wears me down and tires me out....UGH is all I have left to say.
<3

1 comment: