Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Weekend

Am I the only one out there who doesn't really have anything going on this weekend?  Perhaps that's a result of not really having access to husband this weekend (have I mentioned that football has started??  Ok, maybe once or twice....). 

The only real thing on our agenda is a surprise party tomorrow night for a friend of ours.  We genuinely like him & his family, not sure how we really fit in with the rest of the crew.  I'm not one to idolize people, or puff them up un-necessarily.  Which, as one might imagine, does not go over well with some.  I'd rather be down to earth and real.  If we click, awesome -- if we don't, no big deal.  Just don't be fake with me...because for sure that is one thing I can not stand.  Any one else with me?!

Let's cross our fingers hubby & I make it to the baseball game -- it'll be a nice change from our typical stay at home Friday nights.
Have a great weekend friends!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment