Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kickin' Up My Feet!

Today has been the longest, craziest, busiest day we have had in such a long time.  As I've stated before, things tend to get nuts right before anyone on our team goes out of town.  And this is no different -- my mom is headed out to Arkansas for the weekend with my dad to visit his best friend; and my little brother is surprising them in Arkansas! Wish I could be there.


But this afternoon and tonight I am going to just kick up my feet and relax.  I'm going to revel in the fact that I got an approval letter on a short sale that has just been a pain in the butt.  I'm going to celebrate my friend Eric for putting together an amazing $438,000 deal.  And I'm going to give all the praise for this busyness to the Lord above.  He is always good and when you rely on Him and trust in His plan, He is faithful.  And boy is he ever faithful!  Looking forward to more craziness, we're thankful to be busy.


The only thing missing right now is a dirty Arnie in my hand!! Any one want to make a delivery?! ;)
<3

1 comment: