Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blurred Vision

I've noticed in the last couple days that my right eye has gotten a little blurry.  This isn't something that has been sneaking up on me -- it was like BAM happened over night.  And now, whether I have my glasses on or my contacts in it's half blurry & half clear.  Let me just tell you that it can create for bit of a headache...

That being said I will be rocking the glasses for the next few days -- give the ol' eyes a break from contacts.  Let them breathe a little more & hopefully that focus will come back to normal.  Otherwise I believe my prescription will be changing; something it hasn't done in nearly 15 years!

Oh well such is life...I know there are far worse things in the world taking place.  But that my friends is the extent of me dilemmas. 
On a side note -- momma had a small procedure yesterday & came thru with flying colors.  It's always a little unsettling when people go under general anesthesia.  But thankfully all is well in my family - thankful for a strong momma.
Hope you dear friends have a wonderful Thursday!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment