Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Photos of Hawaii

So I only snapped a few pictures of our recent trip to Hawaii...but let me tell you, these following photos are some of the most important (and some of my favorite) parts of Hawaii in general!
Enjoy!
Starting the trip off right! POG Mimosa - 1st class status!
 Hubby's lunch selection in 1st class :) Mahi Mahi, Curry Chicken & Spare Rib w/ mashed taro
Letting his hair "breathe" ha!
Hickam AFB Beach -- great afternoon w/ my bestie
Hubby & MIL being silly with faux glasses
My view Sunday morning -- gorgeous & peaceful!
Definitely a Happy Hawaiian! Our last beach stop before heading to the airport
While I read....he hunted for sand crabs!
Rounding out our trip with another 1st class ride :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE being in Hawaii.  
Seeing family & friends, eating delicious food, and spending quality time together.
Nothing beats it.

Looking forward to going back at Christmas time -- And then planning our real "vacation" to Maui for the next trip!
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment